Forged: Young Man’s Rite of Passage
This is not a fun camp. Period.
But it will change your life and give you a renewed sense of direction.
FORGED is a camp to help you navigate the huge life choices and transitions that you are facing as you make decisions about your future. It’s about providing a safe place for you to go deep and confront your fears and hurts. Each day of FORGED you will be given the tools you need to navigate young manhood and beyond. You will be taught the hard lessons that you need to know to make it as a man. And you will walk away from FORGED with a bunch of new mates to continue the journey with. We promise!
WHAT DO PAST PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT FORGED?
“…The best thing that I’ve ever done for myself, and I know that this was in no small part down tothe leap of faith that I made in going for it with very limited foreknowledge”
“…The leaders were so open and vulnerable, that I felt comfortable to do the same. It’s crazy to think of how us guys are never able to truly express ourselves and the power in having other men to be real and honest with.”
“…This is easily the most important thing I’ve ever done for my own emotional and personal growth. I feel like I learned more about myself in one week than I have in my entire lifetime leading up FORGED!”
HOW DO I KNOW I AM READY FOR FORGED?
- Are you on the verge of a big transition in your life? Leaving home, finishing uni, beginning a career, entering a serious relationship or committing to life partnership?
- Are you wondering about what the next steps are and what direction your life is taking?
- Are you looking for a place to process your thoughts?
- Are you looking for deeper meaning in your life?
- Are you looking for mentors, friends and a community of men to help you, support you and guide you through the next part of your life?
If you have answered yes to any or all of the questions you are ready!
Do something for yourself! Lay a foundation that will set you up for life! Register today!
FORGED 2022 DETAILS:
Date: 12th – 16th April 2022
Venue: The Rock Bush Camp
Price: $500, which includes accommodation, meals and materials.
Places are limited – Sign up today!
Multiple payment options are available at check out.